Seasoned, Cost-Effective Business And Personal Injury Litigators
We help our clients gain an informed understanding of their legal issues. At Wham & Rogers, LLC, we serve clients in Montgomery County and surrounding areas who need complex issues resolved efficiently and effectively. Our Woodlands-based personal injury attorneys bring over 50 years of combined legal experience to each case that we handle, and we can provide your case with the personalized attention you need.
Our team is committed, responsive and aggressive in pursuit of best possible, cost-effective legal outcomes.
We Know The Law
- Mark Wham is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1994.
- Rene Rogers has been a licensed attorney for over 30 years, handling hundreds of cases and trials.
We Are Resourceful
- Our success in the courtroom has provided us with the resources necessary to challenge even the largest corporate defendants.
We Are Consistently Recognized As Legal Leaders
- We have been honored to receive awards in the local legal community, from various media outlets and from national organizations such as Martindale-Hubbell, with whom Mark Wham and Rene Rogers have each earned AV Preeminent* ratings (the highest possible for legal ability and ethical standards).
- Additionally, Mark Wham has been inducted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
At Wham & Rogers, LLC, we fight for our clients' rights and best interests with conviction. We dig deep, build compelling cases and formulate creative strategies with proven techniques and well-honed skills. In and out of the courtroom, our lawyers are your legal advocates and attentive resources.
Speak With An Attorney Who Puts You First
If you have suffered personal injury or need to resolve a contentious business dispute in The Woodlands or broader area, we can help you today. Please email us, or call 832-791-1899 or toll free 800-791-6107 for a free initial attorney consultation.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no legal costs unless we achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.