Law School Scholarship
The Wham & Rogers Law School Scholarship
The Wham & Rogers Law School Scholarship is a recurring scholarship worth $1,000 designed to help one continuing law student with their tuition costs.
Wham & Rogers proudly supports the education of students to ensure a bright future for our country. Continuing higher education can be financially challenging and Wham & Rogers is happy to help law students realize their dreams.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
The winner will be announced by March 31, 2021
- 1L or 2L at an accredited law school in the United States
- 3.5 or higher GPA
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated on the scholarship process
- Students must submit an essay between 500 -700 words on the importance of the right to jury trial in civil cases
- Submit an Unofficial School Transcript
- Submit a resume
- The essay, transcript and resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org between January 1, 2021 and March 1, 2021, only.
Judging and Recognition
- Judging will be completed by the attorneys at Wham & Rogers
- Judging will be based upon the student’s essay, resume and GPA
- The scholarship winner will be announced on Wham & Rogers website and social media accounts
- The Wham & Rogers scholarship is a one-time, monetary scholarship award to be used for academic tuition, only.
- The Wham & Rogers scholarship will be paid to the law school attended by the student